Friday, January 16, 2009

Still Trying to Thaw Out~~~

It is -25 below zero not including the wind chill factor....to darn cold. I go outside and my paws freeze to the point I can not walk back to the house...Mom needs to come to my rescue...Thanks MOM!!! Well, she or Grandpa need to bring my in the house all the time since my hind leg has not been the same since the vet cut my nails a year ago Christmas Day. But I have been getting along great other that getting up the steps. Mom takes such good care of me. She is a good Doxie lover.

Speaking of cold...It is so cold Bailey keeps peeing in Gramma's bed...twice today...she had to spend time in the kennel...she has never been put in a kennel which she did not like...she cried and cried. Then right after Grandpa put her in the kennel that belongs to Gizmo (Gramma's dumb dog, he is a shitzu) and that is exactly what he is good at. He pooped on the floor so Bailey got released and it was Gizmo's turn...HAHAHA I have nto been in a kennel since I was 3 months old...Grandpa says I am the GOOD DOGGY : )

Mom went to look at the apartment today but the office said it was cold. The manager left a voicemail saying becuase schools were closed all across WI that he needed to stay home with his kids. She needs to reschedule the appointment for next week...so a few more days to keep for paws crossed...that we soon can kind a new place to live.

I hope all of you liked our new pics, Mom spent $70.00 on them and still did not get all she wanted.

Well, I need to run off and cuddle with my Mommy....it is warm in her bed!!!

Have a great night and a stay warm weekend.

Puppy hugs and licks...
Scrappy

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love the pup pics!! How adorable~!!

Hallie

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We love the pics too! Of course, we know that nothing is cuter than a dachsie ... except two dachsies!

Good luck with the apartment. We are keeping our paws crossed for you. Mom sends your mom her best wishes.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy